Day 1: Aberdare Lodge Safari:
Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdare National Park, Kenya Distance: 180 km (3 hrs.). Depart Nairobi at 0830hrs. Cross the Kenyan Highlands, through pineapple and coffee plantations, to your "base hotel" in time for lunch at Aberdare Country Club/Outspan or Serena Lodge. Afternoon transfer into Aberdare National Park and on to The Tree Lodges for bird watching and overnight floodlit game viewing from the lodge viewing decks. Dinner and overnight at The Ark Lodge or Treetops Lodgeor serena mountain lodg B,L,D.
Day 2: Aberdare to Nairobi, Kenya
After breakfast, return to the base hotel. Reconnect with your driver for a drive back to Nairobi to arrive just before lunch where the tour ends, B.
What is Included in Safari
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- Airport Transfers
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Fullboard accommodation in the Luuxry tented camp
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- Game drives and all park entry fees